This is going to sound braggy, and it’s not meant to be. AT ALL. But, the thing I get complimented the most on is my hair. Which is so ironic because it’s the thing I put the least amount of effort into. I owe all of these compliments to Oribe.
Maybe because I’m a Leo, or because I have really good genes… but I have always had really strong and healthy hair (again, not bragging– just stating the facts). I honestly think it’s because I am too lazy to style it during the week- so it’s not exposed to heat very often. I always use a thermal protectant before applying heat to my hair. To be completely honest, my hair care routine revolves around my workout schedule. I try to wash my hair as little as possible. I would love to get away with washing it only once a week, but if you have ever taken Barry’s Bootcamp – you know that’s not possible. After my workout schedule for the week is set, then I can pencil in washing my hair. Sounds crazy but it’s the truth. My friends and I often brag about how long it’s been since we have washed our hair. That’s normal, right?
My Hair Care Routine:
- Shampoo & Condition with Oribe Signature or Gold Lust. The scent of this shampoo is unlike anything else in the world. The best part about this product is that a little bit goes a long ways. The shampoo lathers up nicely so you only need to use a small amount. The conditioner is thick & rich so I only use it from my ears down because I tend to have an oily scalp.
- Leave in conditioner, I like the Supershine Moisturizing Creme. I have a lot of really fine hair, which means lots of tangles. After shampooing, I always have to use some kind of detangling or conditioning product. I love this creme because it leaves hair shiny, frizz-free, and manageable. A little bit of this combed through with my Tangle Teezer brush, and I’m good to go!
- Apply Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray. Blow dry using Sedu blow dryer. This is the one step I never forget– and I feel like it’s the one most people miss. You have to protect your hair from heat just like you do your skin from the sun.
- Curl with my favorite wand, the Sultra Bombshell 1″ Wand. I spray my sections using the Super Fine Hairspray after I’m done curling them.
- My favorite Oribe product, hands down, is the Dry Texturizing Spray. It is a miracle worker and worth every penny. A few sprays of this and you go from basic girl to Victoria’s Secret Angel. It adds volume, texture and shine. What more could a girl want?
If you live in the Reno area, our friends at Posh Salon are offering a local discount of 10% off all Oribe products! For out of town customers ,just call the salon (775-826-7674) to order your products. They will ship for free and they’re also offering 50% off the third product when you buy two. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us or ask for Michele when you call the salon!