Welcome to the new and improved Two Peas in a Prada!!! We apologize for going radio silent the past week, but as you can imagine, this change took our full attention, all of our time, and so much of our creative energy.
When we started blogging – the summer of 2014 – our old site was everything we could have imagined. However, over the past year, we decided we needed a change and this site redesign was one of our biggest goals. Check it off the list!
We hope that you find the new site:
- Simpler to navigate
- Aesthetically pleasing
- And last but not least – more easily accessible from your phone! <<< Thank goodness right?!?
Also, some new features that we’re super excited about are:
- Shops with Ash’s Picks and Em’s Picks that will change weekly (under the “Shop” page at the top of our site)
- A scroll bar of our most recent posts at the top of the site – so you can easily access new posts
- An awesome new search tool – so it is simple to find all your favorite posts. Want Emily’s kale salad recipe? Type “kale” in the search bar – and there you go! Want Ashley’s Whole 30 post? Type in “whole 30.” Easy as pie – or cauliflower mash. 🙂
- Our posts are also now arranged by category (found in the dropdown at the top of the page)
It is our hope that all of these features help you find exactly what you are looking for.
Even though we have a whole new look, be assured we are still the same Two Peas in a Prada – just better. Going forward, we will still concentrate primarily on fashion, but we are excited to be planning more beauty, lifestyle and personal posts than ever before. We have been getting so many wonderful post requests from readers (via snapchat, instagram, text and email) and we cannot wait to turn these requests into reality. We love hearing what you want to see, so please keep the ideas and requests coming!
As we step out with our “new look” we wanted to take this time to tell you that we have some incredibly special projects coming up — the first of which we will be filming this weekend! What’s more, we are in the process of adding some “guest star blogger” features to the mix, and we hope you will love meeting some of the amazing women we’ve met through this amazing blogging community. We are so excited for all of these new projects, collaborations, and features, and we hope you enjoy them as much as we do.
In closing, we want to say that we truly hope you enjoy the new site. If you do – we’d love to hear from you, and even if you don’t, your constructive feedback is, as always, greatly appreciated. That being said, as with all changes, there are bound to be some growing pains, so please continue to bear with us over the next few days.
Thank you for your continued support of Two Peas in a Prada, we are nothing without you.
A huge thank you to the team at Alchemy & Aim for building our beautiful new site.