One of the questions I get asked most often, is how I balance working full time, the blog, and motherhood. If I’m going to answer that question honestly – I’d say – a lot of help, and a lot of shortcuts. One of the best shortcuts I have is this easy, make ahead breakfast sammie recipe, made with Farmer John all natural pork products.
On the weekends, all I want to do is wake up with my kids, have a relaxing cup of coffee, and not worry about getting breakfast on the table. The easiest way to do that is to make this easy, make ahead breakfast sammie recipe the week before. I make 16-24 of these at a time, and the best part is that you can just heat up as many as you want on any given day.
- 2 dozen eggs
- 24 english muffins
- 3 packages of Farmer John all natural bacon or
- 3 packages of Farmer John all natural sausages
- 24 slices of cheese of your choice – I love American, my husband is a pepperjack fan
- Preheat your over to 375 degrees
- Arrange bacon on a tinfoil lined baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes – or until very crispy
- Do the same with the sausage – be sure to turn halfway through cooking
- Take a muffin pan and spray with cooking spray
- Crack one egg into each muffin cup and stir gently, breaking the yolk
- Bake eggs for 20-25 minutes or until the middle is firm.
- Arrange the sandwiches