The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is FINALLY open to the public, and we wanted to be the first ones to show you all the goodies you need to snag before they’re scooped up.
The Leith sweater I am wearing in this post is definitely one of the items you should be looking for from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. We both scooped it up in multiple colors – and believe us, it is worth the hype. We love how soft it is and how versatile it is as well. You can wear it with everything from athleisure to casual dresses.
Next – I have made a list of all the things you definitely don’t want to miss to make it super simple for you!
- $32 BP Cardigan – $32, comes in 5 amazing colors, great quality, and fully stocked
- OTK Boots – These look exactly like my Stuart Weitzman ones, just $600 off!
- Lavender Jacket – Lavender is THE color for fall, and this coat is absolutely stunning on. It runs large, so be sure to size down.
- Boho Top – I cannot get enough of this top. It is body friendly, nursing friendly, and BUMP friendly too!
- Chestnut Bootie – I just got these amazing shoes, and am wearing them to date night! They are AMAZING for fall!
- Ruffle Dress – If you are looking for something flirty and fun, but classic too to wear to a fall wedding – this is it! It runs small, so size up.
- The Perfect Black Top – such a classic and so flattering with the scoop back hem
- The GloPro – As I said in this post – here – the GloPro is THE beauty item you don’t want to miss.
- Classic White Jacket – My white jacket from college had seen better days, so I scooped this one up, and it is truly a stunner.
- The MAC Nude Lipkit – I am obsessed with mine and can’t stop wearing the three together
- Articles of Society Jeans – These jeans are perfect for fall, classic, and are BY FAR one of Nordstrom’s best kept secrets! The fit is amazing and at $42 what’s not to love? Be sure to size down, they run a little large.
- Drape Jacket – This is the piece that will just keep on giving this fall. I bought it in black, but I want it in the grey as well.
- Everyday White Tee – This is my favorite tee, it is under $20 and comes in 11 colors.
- Bow Sweater – This is, hands down, my FAVORITE purchase from the sale. Size up for a more relaxed fit. It is adorable and has that feminine flair I love.
Shop More From the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale