Thank you to Colleen Rothschild for sponsoring this post. All opinions are our own.
I am so excited for today’s post! One of our favorite skincare brands, Colleen Rothschild, is having a huge sale on all of their best selling products. We use so many of them – and now is the best time to stock up! Use code BEST25 to get 25% off all of these best selling products!
Colleen Rothschild Best Sellers Sale
- Intense Hydrating Mask– This is the best mask if you have dry skin. Emily swears by it and is so amazing to take with you if you are traveling! This one sells out so fast, and I actually just got the chance to try it for the first time.
- Extreme Recovery Cream– I use this every single night. It is THE best moisturizer ever. I have oily skin and I love it. It feels like a blanket on your skin at night. I think this would work for all skin types.
- Sheer Renewal Cream – This is the moisturizer I use every single morning. It is great under makeup. Is lightweight, but also works, and it goes on super smooth!
- Radiant Cleansing Balm – Can’t say enough about this stuff. If you watch our stories, you know. This is the only way we take off our makeup!
- Mandelic Acid Radiance Serum – Another product we are both obsessed with! It completely changed our skin! This has made our best sellers so many times!
- Age Renewal Super Serum– This is what I use every morning right after I wash my face and what I use to do all my facial massage!
- Vitamin C Treatment Complex – Vitamin C is a newer thing we are incorporating into our routine. When I was getting married, my facialist said that would really brighten up the skin and give it the glow we all so badly want. She is also the one who suggested the mandelic!
- Complete Eye Cream – Not going to lie — I am not the best at remembering to put on my eye cream. But ever since I found this one, my skin actually craves it! I know that sounds so weird – but I can’t sleep without it now or my eye area feels super dry!
- Retinol Supreme Eye Serum – Love to use this in conjunction with the Retinol Night Oil — these are two of the products I miss the most since finding out I was pregnant!
- Retinol Supreme Night Oil – We rotate between this and the mandelic. It’s such a gentle retinol and will not irritate your skin at all – because it is an oil it is also super-hydrating!
- Honey Vanilla Creamy Oil Body Wash
- Quench & Shine Restorative Mask – See our entire post on this here — we LOVE all of the hair products. But if you had to buy one, the mask would be it. And it’s the one on sale.
If you want to read more about our Colleen Rothschild routine – you can check out THIS post.