|| Coat – just $25 TODAY ! Use the code EXTRA||
Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends. This post will include all the best buys, my favorite sales, what I’m shopping, and the creme de la creme of deals this Black Friday.
Every year on Thanksgiving night – I have a tradition. After the dishes are done and the kids go to bed, I open up my laptop, and I open 1 million browser windows and I slowly but surely cross every person off my holiday list. I usually start my christmas shopping by writing out a list of people that I have to shop for and what I think I want to get them. Then – I go through all the sites and I find THE best deals on all of it. So this year – here is what I will be shopping for black Friday.
Hostess and last minute under $50 gifts:
These are items that I will get for when people host us or for when I need a gift in a pinch. I also use these for teachers, secret santa exchanges, and white elephant situations!
- Aesop Hand Soap: This is my favorite hand soap in all the land and anyone would be lucky to get a bottle. Pair this with any other of the items on this list and you have a SUREFIRE winning gift for anyone!
- Back Massager: This back massager is one of our bestselling items of all time and it has SO many amazing reviews.
- Chunky Knit Scarf: I always get asked about my travel scarf and it is old Free People. This is this years’ version and I have 2. I am OBSESSED! Large enough to wear as a shawl – but you can totally wear as a scarf as well.
- Safe and Fair Granola: Their holiday bundle is an amazing gift for your nail lady, UPS man, or anyone on your list that you want to make feel special!
- Monochrome Sleep Sets: These are THE best. They have quickly become one of our bestsellers this month and they make an amazing secret santa gift as they are 60-80% off right now.
- Billie Subscription: You can gift 6 months for $27 for our favorite razor subscription service!
- Cross Necklace: SO many people are asking where I got this necklace. It is truly the best and such great quality!
Gifts For My Parents and In Laws:
We are hosting Christmas this year, so it is really important to me to have something under the tree for everyone.
- Air Fryer: This year all the adults are getting air fryers. I am SO obsessed with mine and none of our family members have one. This will be the gift that keeps on giving. Trust me. This one is marked down $200!!!
- Glo Pro: I also am going to be gifting my mom and MIL this GloPro set. It is such a great deal right now and everyone should be microneedling as a part of their nighttime routine.
- Tatcha Set: This is such a thoughtful gift for your mom or MIL. Tatcha is one of my FAVORITE skincare regimens and it is just so inexpensive with this set.
Gifts For My Sister and Girlfriends:
- Spanx Leggings: Spanx leggings are one of those things you just can’t go wrong with and this sale is UNREAL! I (Emily wear a size small – and when Ash is not pregnant, she wears a Large.)
- Sherpas: These are SOOOO on sale right now and they make such a fun and practical gift! They are SO cozy for winter! I love this one, this one, and this one!
- CC Cream: This 2 for one deal is THE best! I love this CC cream because it is a CC cream, an anti aging serum and an SPF all in one! We both wear the shade medium.
- Candles: I am a sucker for candles. Every single time. These are some of my favorites!
- Kardashian Mugs: Ashley swears by these and they are just SO pretty!
- Aerie Sweaters: The best sweaters to wear with leggings this winter! I am OBSESSED!
Big Ticket Items:
- Roomba: For anyone on your list that you are looking to buy something super amazing for – the Roomba is where it is at!
- Irobot Mop: I love our Rosie and anyone that needs a little extra help around the house will too!
- Dyson: This is such a great gift. I was gifted mine last summer and I will never use anything else. I know, I know- two vacuums on the list? I love the Dyson for getting what the Roomba can’t. I also love that the Dyson is super portable for the kids’ spills!
- Golden Goose: These are THE it shoes right now. For any girl or guy on your list – these are THE best!
- Stuart Weitzman OTK Boots: These are the holy grail of OTK boots and a must have every winter!
- Designer Bill Pouch: I got one of these for Ash for her birthday and it was SUCH a hit!
For My Joe:
- Mizzen and Main Shirts: These are the best shirts for guys. They literally look amazing right out of a suitcase and require absolutely n0 ironing!
- Yeezys: Ashley has been pushing me to get Joe on the Yeezy train… so here we go!
- North Face Jackets: Joe likes the actual jackets and not the fleeces because when Henry was around – dog hair would stick to everything. These are the best for staying warm but not claustrophobic during the winter months.
Gifts For The Kids:
- Ride On Toys: These are always a hit at our house. Just be sure to have someone else put them together before the night before Christmas.
- Cooking Set: I love cooking with William and David, so this is an amazing gift if you want to nurture those relationships too!
- Squishmallows: KIDS are obsessed with these! I gift them to all my friend’s kids.
- Sequence: This is THE best educational kids’ board game. All my kids love it and I gift it all the time.
- Fire Tablets: My girlfriend, Susan, gifted these to our kids a couple years back and BLESS her! They are the only tables
- Freshly Picked Shoes: The kids LOVE these shoes and they are such great quality!
Think what you want…. but I ALWAYS do a little Black Friday/Cyber Monday shopping for myself. I can’t help it. I HATE passing up a good deal!
- Chunky Knit Sweaters: My favorite sweaters this time of year are all linked below!
- Statement Jackets: This site always has the best jackets on sale. I collect jackets – so I always pick up a few every year! 40% off!!
- PJ Sets: I am super into monochrome pjs right now, so I will probably pick up a few of these!
- Leather Joggers: These are THE best leather joggers I have found. I AM OBSESSED.
- New Years Outfits: This dress is THE BEST – and on sale for $32! I have also linked some other options!
- Free People Sweater: This sweater is perfectly oversize and THE absolute best!
Recap Of My Favorite Sale Items:
|| Dress ||
|| Dress ||
|| Sweater Dress ||
|| Coat ||
|| Knit Set || Slippers ||